FOAM CANNON KIT WITH SNOW FOAM WASH
Have fun Everyday Proofing your car.
An easier, more cost-effective way to get a premium wash at home, the Armor All® Foam Cannon Kit includes a Foam Cannon + Snow Foam Wash, giving you everything you and your car need to start everyday proofing your car.
- Premium car wash results for everyone
- Provides thick and uniform foam coverage
- Works with both gas or electric pressure washers (500-3,500 PSI)
- Compatible with ¼" Quick-Connect
- Design makes it easy-to-use and ensures it won’t tip over
- Intense clinging foam actively loosens dirt with less effort by sticking to your car throughout the washing process
- Long-Lasting Foam contains hydrating agents to help foam stay wetter and suds last longer
- pH-balanced formula that’s safe for use on wax, sealants and coatings
WHERE TO USE
Ensure pressure washer has appropriate pressure level (500-3,500 PSI) and ¼” quick connect (most common size)
- Rinse car with water to remove loose dirt.
- For standard-size vehicles: Add 6 oz. of your favorite Armor All Car Wash to the soap reservoir and fill with water to 32 oz. line. For large trucks/SUVs: Add 8 oz. of your favorite Armor All Car Wash to the soap reservoir and fill with water to the 40 oz. line. Attach sprayer to the soap reservoir.
- Turn soap adjust knob clockwise for greater soap-to-air ratio and thicker foam.
- Turn the fan adjust nozzle to desired spray pattern.
- Connect foam cannon unit to pressure washer wand using ¼” Quick-Connect. Start pressure washer.
- Coat entire vehicle from top to bottom.
- Use a mitt or sponge to hand wash and lift surface dirt and grime.
- Rinse car with water. Dry immediately with a soft, dry microfiber or chamois.
- Rinse the soap reservoir and sprayer with water and allow it to dry before storage
Note: Works with any gas or electric pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. 1.4-5.3 GPM flow required for optimal results
Armor All® Snow Foam Wash is specifically optimized for foam cannon use and provides best foaming coverage
© 2021 Energizer Auto